Friday, October 4, 2013

LONG TIME NO SEE!!

I can't believe it has been 5 years since my last blog.  Life definitely changed and got in the way of taking the time to breathe and explode in blog style.  Let's see...divorced in 2008.  Live in a new house as of Feb 2013 with my kids, Steve, his kids, and SETH.....yep OUR KID!  He is a trip.  He was born November 21, 2011. 

The kids took to their new shared sibling pretty well. 
It has been a rough last few years for me.  I lost my mom in April 2012 to cancer.  She fought hard but it was a losing battle! I have let myself go a bit since.  Nothing is the same.  Not sure where I belong :( 
This was camping in Rome at Steve's moms trailer.  The girls brought friends for the first time..and last!
Here are my 5 being cooperative..AMAZING!!
 
First Day of school 2013!  They have grown up!  Girls are in middle school (6th), boys are in 3rd and 1st!  They are my life.
 

No comments: